Greetings from Sourceforge and Slashdot

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Dec 24 18:33:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 08:27:28 -0800, Sheila Dy <sdy at corp.sourceforge.com> wrote:
> May I inquire as to who I should discuss media online partnerships with?

Greetings from FreeBSD too,

We hold discussions about FreeBSD publicity over at the freebsd-advocacy
mailing list.

For anything that is not directly covered by the advocacy team or
anything that needs some sort of official partnership, it may also be a
good idea to contact the FreeBSD Core team.  You can reach the Core Team
through email, at <core at FreeBSD.org>.

We will then make sure that you are in touch with all the right people
or that any mutual questions about how things can work out are resolved.

Happy holidays :)

For the FreeBSD Core Team,
Giorgos Keramidas