Greetings from Sourceforge and Slashdot

Sheila Dy sdy at corp.sourceforge.com
Wed Dec 24 19:14:43 UTC 2008

Hello Giorgos. Thank you for your reply.

I am reaching out to talk to someone from your group who would be
interested in advertising with Sourceforge and/or Slashdot.
If talks about this topic would be something that you would wish to
pursue, please do let me know so that we can set up a time and day to
conference call. To help us as well, we'd like to know if your
headquarters is located outside of the US or if you have a branch here.
Our headquarters is based in Mountain view, California.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Sheila Dy
Account Executive