is there any way of turning muttrc list into an evolution or other mail alias database?

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 17 16:44:21 PDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 04:31:53PM -0700, Gary Kline wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 01:24:33AM +0400, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
> > P.S. Must you really insert a tab before each line in your
> > messages? It certainly doesn't make them look pretty.
>
> Failing eyesight.  The whitespace helps me far more than the
> greater-than's.....

Myself being quite short-sighted (with the usual side-effects
preventing comfortable reading off-screen) I have recently moved
to a single URxvt window taking up my whole desktop. In it, I
manage everything using GNU screen (and a variety of other tools
and hacks). 18pt freetyped font is really easier to read,
especially for someone spending 12h+ a day at his/her laptop.

Anyway, good luck to you!