fatal: Recipient addresses must be specified on the command line or via the -t option

VeeJay maanjee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 13:41:04 PDT 2007

Hello there

Could someone help me? I am really tired now spending 24 hours continously
makeing it work...

I have installed Postfix on my 6.2 freebsd box. Now, whenever, I try to run
a php script to send mail out, this error is logged into /var/log/maillog

*Sep 13 21:17:28 veejay postfix/sendmail[1396]: fatal: Recipient addresses
must be specified on the command line or via the -t option*
What is wrong there? Here is the php script. there is address:

$to = "info at badawa.com";
$from = "info at example.net";
$subject = "Hi!";
$from_header = "From: $from";
$contents = "this is email test\n\nDoes it work?";

if (mail($to, $subject, $contents, $from_header)) {
  echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
 } else {
  echo("<p>Message delivery failed...</p>");
 }

--
Thanks!

BR / vj