Does freebsd have the equivelent command to linux mii-tool or ethtool?

Vince jhary at unsane.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 11:46:59 UTC 2007

essential li wrote:
> I saw there are mii.h and mii.c in freebsd source code but do not have "mii-tool" command. Does  freebsd have the equivelent command to linux "mii-tool" or "ethtool" ? or the functions of these two command are included in "ifconfig" ?
>   Thank you.

The majority of the functionality is in ifconfig, media settings and
options, checksum offloading, tso etc. There may be features available
in them that are in other utils in freebsd but i'm only passingly
familiar with ethtool and mii-tool so i dont know everything they can do.
anything in particular you were looking for?

Vince