Does freebsd have the equivelent command to linux mii-tool or ethtool?

essential li ssli_nudt at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Mar 28 00:41:36 UTC 2007

Actually, I want to port mii-tool to freebsd for linux command compatible, so I want to know if there is the equivelent command to linux mii-tool or ethtool

essential li <ssli_nudt at yahoo.com.cn> 写道:  I saw there are mii.h and mii.c in freebsd source code but do not have "mii-tool" command. Does freebsd have the equivelent command to linux "mii-tool" or "ethtool" ? or the functions of these two command are included in "ifconfig" ?
Thank you.