'nodump' on directories: new contents still dumped

Bram Schoenmakers bramschoenmakers at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 18 09:09:42 UTC 2007

Op vrijdag 16 maart 2007, schreef Alex Zbyslaw:
> Can you try explicitly putting a "-h 0" into your incremental command
> line and see if that makes a difference?

I've done that and now dump behaves like it should. I don't understand why,
because the man page says that -h 1 is default (and shouldn't be supplied
then). But with -h 0 on every incremental dump it's OK now.

Thanks for the ideas.

--
Bram Schoenmakers

You can contact me directly with Yahoo Instant Messenger with
bramschoenmakers