Error when compiling Atlas

Zbigniew Komarnicki cblasius at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:18:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've got an error when compiled math/sdpa.
In math/atlas I obtained the following error:

Benchmarking xzllttst
NREPS   UPLO  N   lda     TIME   MFLOPS   RESID

assertion ALT_zpotrf(CblasColMajor, Uplo, N, A, lda) == 0 failed, line 344 of
file ../llttst.c
*** Error code 255

Stop in /usr/ports/math/atlas.
*** Error code 1

I this message error rewrite by hand from console.

I have:
FreeBSD xxxxxx.xxx 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Mon Jun 18 20:55:05 CEST
2007
Procesor: AMD Athlon XP, 1.6 GHz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Motherboard: Gigabyte, nVIDIA nForce2, K7 Triton, GA-7N400S(-L)

In make.conf I've have the following options:
CPUTYPE?=athlon-xp
CFLAGS= -O2 -pipe
COPTFLAGS= -O2 -pipe

Could someone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance for yours help,
Zbigniew