Dell Wireless All-In-One 966 Printer

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Sat Aug 11 15:22:39 PDT 2007

> There are wireless print servers and access points with printer ports
> that will let you make most non-host-based printers wireless.  Costs
> more, but gives more choices.  The openprinting.org site is a good place
> to check printer compatibility.

	Be *VERY* careful if you decide to purchase one. They are
very strict about what printers THEY will and won't work with and in
exactly what capacity. I bought one companies wireless version, only
to be told the printer was only supported on the wired one. I purchased
the wired one and it was an ever loving SOB to get working. I ended up
just attaching it to a Winderz PC and making the Winderz a print server.

			Tuc