Looking for GIF library in the ports collection

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sun Apr 15 21:24:15 UTC 2007

Oliver,

  Go here:

http://www.rime.com.au/gd/

install patches to GD and your ready to roll.

Ted

PS the gif patent expired in the US a while ago but the community
has a "scorched earth" approach to it - my guess is no graphics
library author will ever put gif support back in, even when every last
patent everywhere has expired, as a warning to those who might
try similar stunts in the future.