glib20

Arno Schleich aschleichmd at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 02:29:44 UTC 2006

Dear all,

after upgrading several gnome ports I am experiencing a strange problem with
glib-2.10.2. It is installed (listed in the package database), and
dependencies are correctly recognized (e. g. when compiling a port in this
case /net/avahi the dependecy is marked as fulfilled) yet when the configure
script checks the build environment it fails telling me it cannot find
glib20. Also, previously working applications such as evolution stopped
functioning correctly.
Please advice wrt to fixing this problem in freebsd-6.0.

Thanks, Arno