help decipher login msgs

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Mon Mar 6 09:38:03 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I want to set up Webmin to administer mailboxes on a Cyrus-IMAP server
with the help of an external module
http://www.tecchio.net/webmin/cyrus/
and it works, sort of.

The following messages are recorded in /var/log/messages:

perl: No worthy mechs found
(the login works despite this message)

Mar  5 18:33:23 daemon su: login_getclass: unknown class
'/usr/local/cyrus/bin/mbpath "user/<username>"'
Mar  5 18:33:23 daemon su: login_getclass: unknown class
'/usr/local/cyrus/bin/mbexamine "user/<username>"'
This one I would be very interested to know more about. The login.conf
manpage is a bit stiff for me but it is exactly those two functions I'm
interseted in.

Thanks,
Per olof