question on NAT for multiple subnets

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Feb 17 14:47:37 PST 2006

I looked at the man page for natd and they specify the divert port
with -port, and alias address with -alias_address

Your going to have a bit of trial and error to work this config
out but it shouldn't be that bad.  I would love to see it posted
here once you get it working.

Ted

PS:  A firewall with a shell that you can actually initiate a telnet
session from knocks a PIX into a cocked hat.  And I just love
dealing with a PIX on a network that has multiple gateways on it.
Nothing like the lack of icmp redirects to get you swearing.