[Fwd: Re: Porblem with Openoffice 2.0.1]

Per olof Ljungmark peo at intersonic.se
Thu Feb 9 07:17:10 PST 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Porblem with Openoffice 2.0.1
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:20:57 -0500 (EST)
From: andy at neu.net
To: Per olof Ljungmark <peo at intersonic.se>
<Pine.LNX.4.56.0602041659300.14780 at Mira.dandy.net>
<43EA87AC.4030905 at intersonic.se>

I was able to fix the problem, I think there is something wrong with patch
8 for jdk14.  Delete the openoffice2 directory in /usr/ports.  Cvsup, then
build OOo WITHOUT Java.  For example, make -DWITHOUT_JAVA install.  This
worked for me.

It's only that java is required for many features to work. I think I'll
wait a while and see if the problem gets fixed. Furthermore, a "make
clean" in the openoffice-2.0 directory should be sufficient to clear out
the previous build.