Newbie questions

Subhro subhro.kar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 05:25:29 UTC 2006

Hello,

Welcome to the world of FreeBSD. First of all, why are you trying to
install binaries? I would say it is wiser to use the port system
yourself. However remember to cvsup your ports tree before you start
using it to get the required software. Refer to the handbook for
understanding how ports work.

Thanks and Best Regards
Subhro