[OT] BIOS Beep Codes on Intel Server with AMI BIOS ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Sep 13 11:45:44 PDT 2005

Oh my gawd!  I've been going at this from a memory issue :(

'k, stupid question before I write off the memory issue perspective (since
I have Kingston ready to take the whole server and do tests on it) ... I'm
running the SE7520JR2ATAD2 motherboard, with an ICP-Vortex RAID controller
.. the 'beeps' happen just after the 'BIOS Lan Console' pops on the
screen, and *long* before the ICP-Vortex RAID controller BIOS does ...
which is why I never thought RAID controller ...

Is there an onboard RAID controller or something that these Beeps pertain
to?