RFP from Mediaexpertts.com

Vaidheeswaran S vaidheeswaran.s at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:37:35 PDT 2005

Hi,

This is Vaidhy(Vaidheeswaran) from India,running a small but
well-organised,professional Multimedia development setup in Chennai, India.

Our content development team is pretty strong and we promise, we can deliver
100% quality products.

We have delivered quiet a few projects for clients like
Ximnet-Malaysia,Qubicmedia-Singapore & an Australian client.
And we served handful of local clients too. Our objective is, Quality &
Prompt delivery of all projects at economical cost.
We have been doing successfully doing the same for the past 4 years.

Experience in E-learning Industry:

We would like to growup with our clients. Just Outsource your projects to
us. We will do the rest & the best. :-)

We are specilised on the below areas

CBT development

E-learning/ILT content development

2d & 3d animations

2d online & Offline game development using Macromedia products.

Web designing & development

Application development using Java,JSP,ASP & .net technologies.

Kids education & fun activities (Online & offline).

CD-Brouchure & Inlays

Below are some of the sample works that we developed.

http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/1.swf
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/10.swf
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/11.swf
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/12.swf
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/14.swf

http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/asia1.dcr
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/asia2.dcr
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/dog.dcr

http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/skate.dcr
http://www.geocities.com/umavai/games/maze.dcr

Kindly note that we are in the process of developing a web site under the
name "www.Media <http://www.media/> Expertts.com <http://Expertts.com>". I
shall let you know once we are done. Looking for your support &
encouragement to growup ourselves bigger.

Thanks
Vaidhy