nForce4-SLI, AHCI and NCQ and FreeBSD 6.0

Malachi de Ælfweald malachid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:09:02 PDT 2005

I have noticed the same thing with the onboard Silicon Image controller. I
am using the A8N-SLI Premium. I am using the Silicon Image controller
instead of the nForce4 controller because it specifically said SATAII and
said it supported RAID5 (whereas the nForce did not support RAID5). However,
on boot it recognizes it as SATA150 (which should be SATA300).

Malachi