wine, freebsd, starcraft

darren at chatcanada.net darren at chatcanada.net
Mon Oct 17 21:58:13 PDT 2005

on a recent kernel build,  5.4 stable oct 1st.  xorg-6.8.2
nvidia-driver-1.0.7676 wine-20050930.  runs notepad.exe just fine,  when I
give it a cd which is an iso linked to md0 (I don't keep a cd drive in
this computer).  wine d:\\install.exe on the starcraft cd, it brings up a
window, I hear choppy audio, and never get any type of graphic what so
ever, just a frozen window. Anyone know why?  I think it might have
something to do with graphic acceleration.

-Darren