Playing Flash and video media in Firefox

Adi Pircalabu apircalabu at bitdefender.com
Fri Oct 7 06:49:23 PDT 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:39:26 -0500
Will Maier <willmaier at ml1.net> wrote:

> A little grepping around in the sites' HTML usually (not always)
> allows you to figure out what file is actually being loaded. Once
> you know that, it's simple to stream it in eg Mplayer. I needed to
> do this to watch film trailers at Apple.com or stream soccer games
> from mls.com.

Right, I do this for uefa.com and few others, but this is the ultimate
solution, it's time comsuming. As long as there is a working solution,
I use it, if not, back to CTRL+U & fetch or mplayer -nocache or
whatever ;)

--
Adi Pircalabu (PGP Key ID 0x04329F5E)

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/