Removing pre-6.0 libraries

Wes Santee wsantee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:36:01 GMT 2005

Greetings!

I've done a buildworld/kernel/installworld/mergemaster update from
5.4-STABLE to 6.0-RELEASE.  Everything went without a hitch.

I'm in the process of completely rebuilding all my installed ports
(portmanager -u -f).  After that, I'll be removing 'options
COMPAT_FREEBSD5' from my kernel.  Once that is done, is there a command
or some other way to remove all the 5.x compatibility libraries from
/usr/lib and other places?

Is there anything else I'll need to do to make sure I'm not still
dependent on 5.x libraries?

Cheers,
-Wes