KDE INSALL

jean-paul natola jnatola at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 06:28:34 PDT 2005

Hi everyone, I'm new to freebsd and you have seen my previous post I do
apologize, but appraretnly I am unable post from my work email-hence the
hotmail address now.

I ran  make install clean for  kde  and after 4 days i *think* I'm almost
done,,

I am now at a promt for GNU ghostscript drivers and have NO CLUE as to what
to select , my purpose for the FREEBSD install is to run mailscanner  ,
what should I select , if any, for the GNU ghostscritp driver selection.

Please excuse my ignorance as this the first time I am installing Freebsd

Thanks

PS ;  any reason I would be unable to post from legitimate work email?