Remove /usr/X11R6 after deinstall?

Per Berger freebsd at stortsett.se
Mon May 16 05:07:03 PDT 2005

Hi!

Since I have deinstalled all X-related stuff incl. xorg from my machine
(don't need it anymore), can I remove the /usr/X11R6 dir structure? It's
empty, I've checked, only dirs, no files... Or, to put it another way, is
the dir structure there default, i.e. if you do not install X when you
install the OS?

And are there any config files that needs to be changed? Of course I've
removed all I have edited by hand but is there anything I need to change
that by default searches and needs this path for instance? X was installed
from ports, not from sysinstall... and it's 5.4 upgraded from 5.3...

--
Per Berger                           /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
                                     \ /    No HTML/RTF in e-mail