Link to your website

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Wed May 11 13:44:14 PDT 2005

>    I am working on a website featuring linux distributions and articles.
>    I read the legal page but I am still unclear on a few things. If I put
>    a picture feating your Powerlogo.gif on my site and add a link to
>    freebsd, will that be acceptable ?

Generally, yes.   Of course, we are assuming you will say nice
things about FreeBSD along with that link...

Now, you realize that FreeBSD has nothing to do with Linux, other than
it is capable of running most Linux applications along with its own.
FreeBSD is a completely different [and superior in many people's
estimation] OS, based on BSD UNIX, not on Linux or SVR4.

////jerry