a question

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Tue May 10 01:49:59 PDT 2005

Ricardo wrote:

> Hi everyone, my name is Ricardo and i'm new to FreeBSD and a novice in
> the world of Unix-like OS's. My question is: do i have to download the
> 3 .iso images to install the system(for exemple: do i have to dowload
> the bootonlydisk iso)?
> Thanks for your patience and for reading this.

You'll find the info here.  I believe the bootonly ISO mentioned there
no longer exists, but other than that...

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-diff-media.html

Some more advice.  1) Read the rest of the handbook  2) Put a better
subject line on your questions.  We need to know what your question is
about.  e.g. "ISO images".

--Alex