PF RULES! But mine doesn't ...

Robert Marella rmarella at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:25:06 PDT 2005

Fafa Hafiz Krantz wrote:
>>Perhaps you should check the archives. :)
>

> What do you mean? There are many archives out there ...
> Please tell me which one?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>
> Fafa Hafiz Krantz
>   Research Designer @ http://www.home.no/barbershop
>   Enlightened @ http://www.home.no/barbershop/smart/sharon.pdf

Did you happen to notice the smile [ :) ] at the end of my post. That
was my weak attempt at humor. Some actually found it humorous.

Perhaps you need to lighten up and work on your sense of humor. It would
go a long way on this list and elsewhere in this world.

On that note, I think the entire world and especially the politicians
need to lighten up and try to have some fun. If we can not laugh at
ourselves then we have no right to laugh at all.

Robert