5.8TB RAID5 SATA Array - CONGRATS!

Edgar Martinez emartinez at crockettint.com
Thu May 5 07:04:13 PDT 2005

All,

I would like to THANK the dev team on 5.4 for all their hardwork. It has
been delayed but I have to say that it really feels SOLID, and works like a
dream...they have also surmounted some pretty HUGE problems in big disk
support....KUDOS THANKS AWESOME...guys 5.4 is WORTH the wait...

I think I can be the first to say that I have successfully created the
worlds first sata based 16TB RAID container, on a single NAS server...tastes
good...

YOU GUYS ROCK!