gnumeric portupgrade fails (libgnomedb)

Parv parv at pair.com
Thu May 5 09:34:48 PDT 2005

in message <20050505174836.H17820 at yokozuna.lan>, wrote Marco
Beishuizen thusly...

> Well I tried to change some options in the makefile but no matter
> what I try (--without-gnome-db; --without-gnomedb;
> --without-libgnomedb) it wants to compile libgnomedb and it stops
> with the same error.

UNTESTED.

Go to the work directory of gnumeric (default is
/usr/ports/math/gnumeric/work); then change to the extracted
gnumeric source directory.  Somewhere in there you may find a shell
script, w/ execute bit set, named something like [Cc]onfigure.
Either read that script, or run it w/ "-help" option: "[Cc]onfigure
-help", to see the available options.

  - Parv