where is autoconf

Thomas Foster tbonius at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 19:23:08 PST 2005

Did you install any of these ports of autoconf?

Remember the ports tree is a skeleton of potential applications you can
install, they are not the actual installed apps themselves.. be sure and
read the Ports/Packages section of the handbook :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

What are you attempting to install that requires autoconf?

Currently, I am running autoconf-2.59_2 which seems to do the trick.