Portupgrade in Xfree86 pkg failed

Warren shinjii at virusinfo.rdksupportinc.com
Sun Jun 26 08:32:10 GMT 2005

> You were lucky, the usual results of being vague with questions are not
> generally productive.
>
> It is also polite to thank the poster to the list who actually made the
> suggestion that helped you to fix the problem, as well as to let him and
> the list know that it did in fact, work.
>
> It is a sad day when someone as rude as I am find myself lecturing on
> politeness! :-)
>
> Ted

Yes i do agree that the intial email lacked enough information on what version
of BSD i was using and did send that info through once reminded of that fact.

But i honestly didnt see the point in everyone hashing out why i was using
XFree86 over Xorg amongst other things, which ended up in a heated long
discussion.  I personally cant see the big deal about what X server someone
uses, that was and is my only point.

But i do thank the person who did provide me with the solution of changing
imake.  Being as i did that then re-did a CVSUP i couldnt say for sure if
that was the main reason why it was fixed, but none the less it is fixed now.
--
Yours Sincerely
Shinjii