link in handbook appears to be broken

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Jun 6 18:58:58 GMT 2005

Yes, use DAO.  But the software should know that since it's an ISO to
do that automatically.  An ISO image on a multisession CD would be
senseless, of course.  An ISO image needs to be written and the CD
closed in a single session.

Ted

http://www.t10.org/lists/asc-num.htm
In an attempt to determine if buffer underruns are the problem, I've used
nice
-18 (even -35) cdrecord...

If I'm burning an iso image, do I need to use SAO (DAO) instead of TAO?

--
i386 FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE
There are 10 types of people in this world. Ones that understand binary