postgrey question

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Thu Jun 2 13:10:15 PDT 2005

On Jun 2, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Vizion wrote:

> I do not know I buy that argument. The way I see it as a user of
> this list -
> it ain't broken as far as I am concerned and so I'd rather it not
> be fixed.
> My feeling is that you would be doing people a bigger favor by
> letting them
> sort out their own junk mail problem. It is not a listserver's job
> to fix it.
> It is up to the user/isp combination to fix.

nobody was talking about the list or siggesting changing this or any
other list.  This was a how to get postfix to do greylisting with
postgrey on freebsd question.  I just brought up the point that
greylisting itself is not a panacea and works better in conjunction
with something like spam assassin to only grey list suspected spam.

Whitelisting btw does not solve the user's problems of perception

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider