Simple question

Bryan Maynard bryan.maynard at reallm.com
Wed Jul 6 20:22:49 GMT 2005

I just want to note: it tokk all of five minutes to get an answer to this
question. I know not all questions are, or can be, answered this quickly. I
just think it's worth noting that Open Source Software does have excellent
user support. . .

Just my .02 :-)

>On Wednesday 06 July 2005 07:45 pm, Efren Bravo wrote:
 >Hi again,

 >I'm reading a Pdf book downloaded from freeBSD.org called FreeBSD
 >Handbook and there I always find this references:

 >sendmail(8)
 >sshd(8)
 >/etc/inetd.conf(5)  <-Which is the meaning of those numbers

> Thanks

Thanks,

Bryan
--
Open Source: by the people, for the people.