No subject

Anton K. N. :: Kyliptix M.E.R.O. anton at kyliptix.com
Mon Jan 31 14:58:11 PST 2005

Dear Sir/Miss,
Good day,

Thank you for bringing to us FreeBSD..

We are forming server hosting comapny and have plans for FreeBSD as our
major OS with other minor OS's but with our partner of Hsphere Contol
Panel said that FreeBSD has a problem with Java and TomCat server as:

Our Partner's comment:

FreeBSD 4.8, 4.9, 4.10 and 5.3
    We don't recommend running CP on FreeBSD, because it only works with
Java 1.3.1, which is slow as compared to 1.4.x. It also doesn't close
Windows connections, which can become a problem if your Windows
servers get hung several times. Finally, on FreeBSD Tomcat doesn't
stop correctly.

complete information is at:
www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/sysadmin/preparing_servers.html

Anton K.N.
Director of Managed Services
Kyliptix Solutions, LLC
Middle East Regional Office
P.O.Box: 759, Ramallah, Palestinian N.A.A.
+972 59 202 205 Office
+972 52 4 340 133 Cell
001-562-366-2994 Fax headquarter
anton at kyliptix.com