apache+SSL, which port?

Michael Clark MClark at Nemschoff.com
Mon Jan 31 14:47:50 PST 2005

I use Apache2 with PHP and SSL without problems.  Have been for a very
long time.  We probably run 15 or so sites that fall under this.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This electronic transmission, including all
attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the person(s) to whom it is
addressed, or an authorized recipient, and may not otherwise be distributed,
copied or disclosed. The contents of the transmission may also be subject to
intellectual property rights and all such rights are expressly claimed and
are not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return electronic transmission and then
immediately delete this transmission, including all attachments, without
copying, distributing or disclosing same.