I need a cuppa...

Pat Maddox pergesu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 08:25:15 PST 2005

I don't think I ever saw that message you got, but I remember that it
did download a ton of Xorg stuff because there was a motif dependency
or something.  As far as linux goes...you need to have linux emulation
enabled, because you use a linux JDK to build the native one.  So make
sure you've got linux emulation working, install the linux-sun jdk,
and then build the native JDK.  It's all detailed in that link I gave
you.