Formal question.

Tadeusz Polak tpolak at freebsd.com.pl
Tue Jan 18 17:04:22 PST 2005

Hello!

 My name is Tadeusz Polak and I from Poland. I'm studying the Informatics at
www.pjwstk.edu.pl and I'm interested in publishing of the informations and
advices about FreeBSD Operational System as a website. I'd like to ask about
the publishing rights of the logo of the FreeBSD.
1. May I make some visual modifications of appearance of this logo on my own
and used only on this website ?
2. What your requirements to be approved by you to have your official support
and permission to do it ?

I would like to do it as a first in Poland as my own idea because there are
many portals about family of the *BSD Systems but mine idea is to publish all
informations only about the FreeBSD, under your official permission.
I will be very appreciated for your answer on my question.

I'm expecting for a fast answer.

Sincerely,
 Tadeusz Polak

----
"Perfectly is borned when we going down"
   [C. Parkinson]
----