Thank you!

Jacob S stormspotter at 6Texans.net
Thu Jan 13 11:41:27 PST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:57:49 -0800 (PST)
Boris Spirialitious <hardcodeharry at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to thank you for making Freebsd 5.3 so badly. We changed
> to linux and our application runs so much faster its unbelievable. I
> report a small problem and they work hard to fix it. Not like freebsd
> do they make fun of me or ask me to give them hardware. Its like a
> real product this linux!
>
> Boris

Congratulations! For the first time in 6 years you have made me ashamed
of the fact that I learned Linux before I learned FreeBSD. I'm glad the
Linux lists I frequent aren't like that.

To the rest of the list members... don't hold him against the rest of
us Linux users. :-)

Jacob