Thank you!

Colin J. Raven colin at kenmore.kozy-kabin.nl
Thu Jan 13 10:16:38 PST 2005

On Jan 13 at 09:57, Boris Spirialitious vomited up some 1's and 0's
thusly:

> I just wanted to thank you for making Freebsd 5.3 so badly. We changed
> to linux and our application runs so much faster its unbelievable. I report
> a small problem and they work hard to fix it. Not like freebsd do they
> make fun of me or ask me to give them hardware.

Odd indeed, if anyone was going to be "made fun of" it might as well be
me since I'm such a n00b and incredibly limited in my thinking, yet
strange to say, I have never noted this to be the case. Yet. (*ducks*)

I assume the hardware you're attempting to run apps on under Linux is of
absolutely *no* consequence whatsoever. Why ask? It doesn't work, so it
must be the app. An unsuppported PCMCIA or PCI card? Noo, never happens!
A sound card that doesn't work under Mandrooky15.9999.1? Can't possibly
be.

> Its like a real product this linux!

I'm ecstatically happy that you have made such a revolutionary discovery
and also that you are so delighted with it. Long may you continue to
enjoy the fruits of your research into thoroughly supported OS's.

Troll [burp]

Kind Regards and penguin corpses,
-Colin