Webmail Frontend to mailboxes.

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Fri Jan 7 01:34:01 PST 2005

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 21:41:50 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote
> Use IMP.  Of course, some people pooh-pooh it saying it's hard
> to setup.  However, IMP is one of those programs that is worth
> the effort, as if you install the entire suite of programs you
> have a very powerful front end mail system.

True enough, but I never managed to get it up and running. It's a very nice
suite indeed, if you can get it running.

I'm using Open Webmail. A powerful webmail client based on Neomail. It uses
speedycgi, and requires suid to be compiled in your perl enviroment. You
probably have to recomple perl, but it's still alot easier then IMP.

Jorn.