Upgraded to Xorg 6.8.1 and some icons broke in Window Maker 0.91.0

Tabor Kelly tkelly-freebsd-questions at taborandtashell.net
Sun Jan 2 23:07:25 PST 2005

Hello,

I just upgraded from Xorg 6.7.0 (where everything worked fine) to Xorg
6.8.1 and my clip icon along with a few others have a black background.
Here is a screenshot: http://tabor.taborandtashell.net/images/outfile.jpg

Is anybody else having this trouble with Xorg 6.8.1? Everything else
works fine.

Of note: I have an Intel i810 video chipset and Xorg 6.8.1 "broke" the
driver for it, but I set NoAccel in my xorg.conf file and that was
supposed to take care of it (now X at least starts). Does anyone think
this could be related to my specific hardware?

Note2: This is on an ia32 laptop running FreeBSD 5.3R.

--

Tabor Kelly
tkelly-freebsd-questions at taborandtashell.net
http://tabor.taborandtashell.net