Recommended Mail Transfer Agent

Michael Madden madden at cmsrtp.com
Sun Jan 2 18:14:02 PST 2005

Warren Block wrote:
> So have other MTAs, including one for Postfix not so long ago.  Sendmail
> configuration can be charitably called "odd", but it's so widely used
> that answers can usually be found on google or groups.google.com.  Then
> there's comp.mail.sendmail, and sendmail.org, the bat book, and even
> sendmail.com.

FYI:

With help from a decent tutorial for sendmail at
http://www.technoids.org/freebsdsendmailfaqs.html
and some detailed explanation from the bad book,
I got sendmail setup fine.

I found the tutorial to be a good initial walk
through, and the bat book was a great reference.

Thanks for all the suggestions,
Mike