open office freeze

kalin mintchev kalin at el.net
Mon Feb 28 04:39:58 GMT 2005

> Hmm. I built from the port as well, but I excluded java on the make
> command
> line. There was an optimizations flag and I turned that on as well.
>
> How much memory have you? I'm running 768MB with an athalon 1GHz machine.
> Do any other java apps work?

thanks for replying...  i have 512 memory on a 2.2 GHz t30 thinkpad..

i got the binaries from the open office website and it works fine now with
the java i installed from ports - it's a newer version too. if i knew that
there are binaries before i'd hever wait for 12 hours to get it build from
the port...

thanks...