eGroupWare migration?

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Wed Feb 2 15:24:20 PST 2005

Hello list,

This may be a little off-topic, so please redirect me if nobody can
help...

I've added a new server to my network that's dedicated to serving
apache only.  The database(mysql) server is on the old server.  I have
an application called egroupware that I need to migrate to be served
off the new apache server, but have it point at the old database
server.  I tried just going through the reinstall process, but it tells
me that the database is broken and recommends reinstalling the
database, from scratch.  I can't do this, as I've got too much
information stored in the old one.

Any recommendations?

TIA

Eric F Crist                  "I am so smart, S.M.R.T!"
Secure Computing Networks              -Homer J Simpson