DualBoot

Martin Tournoy carpetsmoker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:46:17 PST 2005

Dual-boot is always a bit of a risk to install, backup your important
data first...

I have good experiences with the GAG bootmanager, which can be
installed as a port sysutils/gag, and the website is
http://gag.sourceforge.net/

You can just create a boot floppy, and either save the config on the
floppy or the MBR, it simple and easy, unlike lilo or grub