Logo Contest Update?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Aug 30 05:29:06 GMT 2005

Quite obviously nobody submitted anything that the contest
organizers were happy with.

You should be e-mailing logo-contest at FreeBSD.org as is listed in
http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/ rather than stirrring up trouble
on this list.  Whenever this topic has come up in the past on
this list the majority of posters have been opposed to changing
anything.

Ted