Logo Contest Update?

Pratt, Benjamin E. bepratt at stcloudstate.edu
Mon Aug 29 23:50:09 GMT 2005

OK, two months ago tomorrow the logo contest will have ended and there still hasn't been any information about the status of the contest. I was going to wait until the release of 6.0 to send this question out but that may not be for a while yet. Does anyone have any information on the contest status?

I'm not saying that I need to know who the winner is but it'd be nice to know how many the choices are down to, or when it is expected that the winner will be announced.

Ben