Postfix / Fetchmail Question

Graham Bentley gbentley at uk2.net
Sun Aug 21 18:44:41 GMT 2005

Hi All,

There are a couple of things that I would like to achieve with my
running Fetchmail / Postfix combo ;

1) When a mail comes in for a specific local user it is immediately
forwarded to another external address.

This is for when some staff work from home occasionally

I have goofed about with sender_canonical but I suspect this is more
to do with re-writing the headers /addresses etc although I am
probably getting all this round my neck a bit and getting bogged down
in reading!

2) Is it possible to have a copy of all in / out mail sent to the
boss's email box ?

I have filled out 'aliases' and run newaliases for email that is for
non user account (for example we have mail at ourdomain.com and
enquiries at ourdomain.com)

Anyway, I digress, any help on the above graciously appreciated !