Can't install php5-apache20 combination

bob self bobself at charter.net
Wed Aug 10 20:09:26 GMT 2005

I have a new installation of 5.4-RELEASE and am trying to get apache2
with php5 support installed.
No luck so far. In what order should I do this? I've tried this:

*portupgrade -vN php5*
    These are the options that I selected

    APACHE2        (yes. I changed this from 'no')
    DEBUG            (no)
    MULTIBYTE    (no)
    IPV6            (yes. It was the default)

*portupgrade -vN php5-extensions*
    I selected the following additional options (I've used gd, imagick,
etc in the past with php, so I'll be wanting these.
    Does it hurt to just select all options in case you might need them
later?)

    BZ2
    CALENDAR
    CURL
    GD
    IMAGICK
    MYSQL
    NCURSES
    PDF
    READLINE
    ZIP
    ZLIB

That seemed go ok, but my phpinfo() does not show anything about mysql,
which is the main php support that I'm trying to get.
Then I tried this:

*portupgrade -vN apache20*

But I get an error message "No such installed package or port:
apache20", which exists in /usr/ports/www/apache20.

I uninstalled php5 to start over.

So, how can I install apache2 with php5 and the necessary extensions? Is
there a way just install apache20 and make the
installation install whatever you need, including php5 in the right order?

thanks,
Bob