FreeBSD mailing list reverse DNS problem

Ihsan ihsan_junaidi at yahoo.com.sg
Fri Apr 29 03:14:52 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am registered to this mailing list under a different
e-mail which I can't seem to use to send mails to this
list. FreeBSD MXs kept rejecting my server with 450
Client host rejected. cannot find hostname,

I've checked and rechecked with internal and external
name servers which allow foreign queries that my IP is
resolvable to anggerik.meltechsystems.net (dig -x
202.71.100.92) but somehow FreeBSD servers couldn't
get the reverse information.

How can I troubleshoot this problem? I'm running out
of  practical ideas already.

Thank you for your time,
Ihsan